6.12.2007

Splurge.

On the complete set of the "Sex and the City" DVDs...

I know, I know. I was going to save money to pay for insurance and gas in the fall and for my trip abroad next year.

But it was $150. Okay? The entire set for $150. And it came in this pretty case too. I was only going to buy a couple of seasons, but I felt it was a deal.

And this means that when I am bored/depressed/lazy/sappy/etc., I can plop down and watch any of the seasons for whatever mood I'm in.

Besides, that thing typically costs $300. So therefore, I saved money, right?

Right.

And even if you think I'm wrong, let me believe.

P.S. I have decided I am waiting for the "grand gesture."
And no, I have no idea what that is.

Update: Today's horoscope - Virgo: Instead of spending money on frivolous items today, buy something that's an investment in your future. It'll pay off in the end.

Huh, it's about 24 hours too late.

1 comment:

annie said...

I am fully supportive of your splurge. It's something I've considered numerous times ... cheers!