6.04.2007

I really want to clean this desk.

It's just got all this stuff I want to get rid of...budgets and Post-Its and folders and even an unopened drink...all not mine.

I mean, I am by no means an organized person. However, when it's not my stuff, I'd prefer it to be put away or at least stacked in some sort of nice pile.

However, I have no idea how long I'm going to be at this desk for. I was told I would be the "nomad" for the summer and probably switch computers every couple weeks.

But it bugs me that there's so much random crap that looks pointless to me. The most I can do is organize my stuff, and kinda put all of her stuff on this little shelf (whoever she is, there were three other reporters that sat her before me, one who's working for the Sun now, one who was nominated for some reward and one who got a phone call today and I had to say she doesn't work here anymore).

I think I'll do that tomorrow, first thing.

Update: So it was the last thing I did today, but I did clean it. I've got all my folders fixed, I've got my calendar for June taped to the desk, my map of Vegas on the desk next to my weekly schedule, all of the various colors of Post-It notes lined up, my pens and pencils in this little container, the stuff in the plastic shelves are organized...I didn't get to behind the computer yet, that's for tomorrow morning.

Blah, I sound so anal.

No comments: