6.12.2007

Interview.

It's official, I will be speaking with Congresswoman Shelley Berkley sometime during the next week.

I think I'm going to see what I can do about bumping this story of mine a few weeks ahead, because there's an event going on that deals specifically with it at the end of June.

The story on the bicyclist crash came out to maybe 4 inches. Not a lot happened, it was just a standard write-up. The guy from the public info office at the police department was funny though - after I ran through the info I had to make sure I got it right, he was like, "Yup, the people from the Pulitzer office will be calling you any day now."

He used be a reporter for the Sun.

Good ol' journalistic (AKA cynical and sarcastic) humor.

I'm not so busy today, because of the new intern's help. It's nice not to have ten things to do on my plate.

Also, finally got a copy of the 2006 AP Stylebook. I'm now waiting for my copy of the Sun style guide, then I should be good to go.

P.S. Counting column inches sucks.

No comments: