6.06.2007

Grad school.

So after talking with this girl I work with during lunch the other day, I'm suddenly considering the possibility of grad school. It was a thought that I had in high school, but dismissed when I got to Reno.

And now it's back.

A couple thoughts are floating around in my head...

Everyone has a bachelor's degree, and that's why it doesn't really matter where you get it from.

And I know that it's all about the experience you have that will get you the job.

And it would be horribly expensive.

Hmmm...

It's just a thought to consider over the next couple years.

P.S. I think I use the word "so" to begin a lot of my sentences. BUT according to this one editor I was talking to, it means I have a more conversational style when it comes to writing. I can definitely go with that thought process.

No comments: