6.19.2007

Rearranged my class schedule.

For the fifth billionth time in the past two months.
Bleh.

Mondays: 10 a.m. - Econ, noon - Journalism, 1 p.m. - Choir
Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m. - Italian, noon - Core Humanities, 1 p.m. - Choir, 2:30 p.m. - Journalism lab
Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - Econ, 11 a.m. - Core Humanities discussion group, noon - Journalism, 1 p.m. - Choir, 4:30 p.m. - Voice lessons
Thursdays: 9:30 a.m - Italian, noon - Core Humanities, 1 p.m. - Choir
Fridays: 10 a.m. - Econ

The whole "only one class on Friday" thing kinda drives me crazy. But it's better than getting up for an 8 a.m. class twice a week...

My goal is to not overwork myself next semester.

Hahahaha. As soon as I typed that, all I could think was, "Right." In a very sarcastic tone.

And I still hate that choir is only one credit. Grr.

1 comment:

amy z. said...

when are you going to eat on Tuesdays?