7.02.2007

Ideas

So I'm trying to think of ideas for the Weekly Update page...and I've basically nixed the How To, mainly because I think it's a pain to think of a new How To every week. There are only so many things that you can explain of how to do it.

Besides, if necessary, How To can become some feature that shows up every once in a while.

Anyway, I am searching for ideas for that page. I have a few I'm toying around with that I've sent to Mike, but I'm open for suggestions. As I told him, I want a page that bursts with nicely and prettily organized information.

Also, tell me if you agree with me that Quote of the Week stays. I personally like Quote of the Week, but it seems Mr. Designer does not.

P.S. Am over last post, the asshole redeemed himself.

1 comment:

MikeMan said...

It doesn't make sense to keep quote of the week with the new pull quotes, you can just make your favorite quote into a pullquote and give that particular page another entry point.