7.18.2007

Cleaning out my closet.

Looking at stuff I haven't seen in nearly a year.

I kinda just wanna throw it all away and be done with it.

But I'm sentimental, so I have to go through it all, piece by piece.

This is going to be at least a two-week project and trip down memory lane.

I wonder what I'll find.

Update: Here's what I've found already - the news story I wrote for a Journalism Education Association write off nearly three years ago.

I don't want to read it because I'm sure it's horrid, seeing as how I'd never done a news writing thing in my life beforehand. I thought news writing was boring and that it was all about the inverted pyramid. And I had a rather skewed view of what the inverted pyramid was. But then, I did win an award for it, so maybe it's not that bad...

No comments: