1.09.2008

Schedule.

What next semester will look like:

Sunday: News meeting at 6 p.m.
Monday: History at 11 a.m., Economics at 4 p.m., production any time I'm not in class.
Tuesday: Geography at 9:30 a.m., Theater at 1 p.m., Journalism at 5:30 p.m., staff meeting sometime that night
Wednesday: Same as Monday, minus production, plus senate.
Thursday: Same as Tuesday, minus staff meeting, plus rough draft deadline
Friday: History at 11 a.m., editorial board that afternoon, Dance at 5p.m., final draft deadline

Saturdays are open.

The goal is to not get burned out this semester. I think I'll manage...

I have mixed feelings about not doing choir next semester, but I think it's the best choice for now. I'm still signed on for theater and dance (ballroom, to be precise), so the LVA part of me is still going strong.

We'll see how this semester goes. Here's to hoping it's not too excruciating, and better than the last.

No comments: