1.21.2008

12 hours.

That is how long I have been in Reno.

Can I go back to Las Vegas, please?

I have no idea what's wrong with me.

The past 12 hours have been rather uneventful. I was picked up at the airport, went to lunch at Olive Garden, went to the dorms, went to work, went back to the dorms, ate Jimmy John's for dinner and have been unpacking for the past hour.

I need to get back into the swing of things. It kind of kicked in when I sat there organizing my desk - mostly because my brand new computer at work doesn't have Internet - and I was chatting with everyone that I haven't seen in five weeks. It's great to see everyone. I didn't even mind editing.

I just don't want to be here.

I would give anything to be at home, in the bedroom I grew up, lying in bed, awake and reading some book, and then going to bed at some ungodly hour only to be woken up by my daddy for breakfast/lunch the next morning (this just summed up five weeks of my life).

I hate this growing up thing right now.

Oh well. I'll be over it soon enough.

Also, sidenote: I'm totally fucked for my first class of the semester on Tuesday, mainly because it's at 9:30 a.m. Ugh.

No comments: