1.09.2008

I like to do surveys.

So, I was reading through a blog that I started four and a half years ago.

I finally know why I like surveys so much. They gave me something to do in the boring summer after my freshman year of high school.

Not much has changed when it comes to that quirk about me. Besides the fact that I do them at nearly 4 a.m. Damn insomnia.

Anyway, a "girly" survey:

1. You're a girl, right?
That's what I've been told my entire life.

2. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
This was a MySpace survey, can you tell?

4. Do you enjoy drama?
In the movie variety.

5. Are you a girly girl?
Most of the time.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My brother. Most likely against his will.

7. Small or large purses?
Large. They carry more.

8. Are you short?
Supposedly I'm the average height of the American women.

9. Do you like someone?
Hmmm. Yes, I do.

10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
Let out a screech and turn around and look at them. Depending on who it was, I would glare.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
I would, but I don't wear socks often enough to care.

12. Do you think you’re conceited?
Nah.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
Nope. I got boring.

14. Are you double jointed?
Another no.

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept??
Underneath a table, next to a bunch of wires, in the backroom of a classroom in a 50-year-old building. I was tired.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Nope.

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
Not that I'm aware of. I don't think I'm that interesting of a person for people to gossip about me.

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Yeah, it's a habit I developed at work.

19. How many guys will read this??
I don't know. However many read my blog (which, as far as I know, is currently 0)
---------------------------------------------------------
[x] I have to wear make up.
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can't put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous.
[x] think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I carry a purse.
[x] I’d be lost without my computer.
[] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[x] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[x] I own a boy band CD.
[] I get bored watching football.
[] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat
[x] Guys are confusing
[] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[x] My friends are the best.
[] I have piercings other than my ears.
---------------------------------------------------------

1. What color is the bra you're wearing?
I'm not wearing one. It's nearly 4 a.m.

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Usually go dark.

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Kinda sorta.

4. Do you have a best friend?
That I do.

5. Have you ever had your heart broken??
No, just bruised.

7. Do you like your life?
For the most part. I think about it this way - at least I wasn't born in Egypt.
For further reference for that, google "New York Times" and "female circumcision."

8. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
No, but I have had friends who dated the guy after it was over. And not tell me.

9. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Jumped, no. Been pushed in, yes.

10. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Probably girls.

11. How long have you had myspace?
2004, before everyone and their mother (literally) had one.

12. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Yes. I can't remember why anymore, but I don't think he spoke to me for a while after that one.

13. What are your biggest fears?
Deep water and utter failure.

14. Have you cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

15. Have you ever not been able to get someone off your mind?
Hasn't everyone?

16. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Yeah. Now, if the good feeling is actually right or not in the end is another story.

17. Do you ever wish you were famous?
No. I like not being scrutinized, thanks.

18. Are you currently missing someone?
Always.
-----------------------------------------------------------

THIS GUY OR THAT GUY?

Cowboy or Gangster?
Cowboys. What can I say, I'm a fan of the hat.

Preppy or Punk?
Preppy. I'm also a fan of khaki pants.

Face or Body?
Face. I like to be able to look someone in the eye.

Sweet or Sexy?
Sweet. Of course, I love sexy too, but sweet wins me over in the end.

Well-educated or Dropout?
Educated. I don't think I'd be able to relate to someone who was a dropout.

Armani or Abercrombie?
Armani. Though Abercrombie models are nice to look at.

City-slicker or Rural Guy?
City.

Contact or glasses?
I think most men that wear their glasses are hot.

-------------------------------------------------

01. Eyeliner or Mascara
Eyeliner.

02 louis v. or dooney & bourke?
D&B does more variety.

03. American eagle or Hollister?
American Eagle.

04. heels or flats?
Depends on the day, what I'm wearing and how my feet are feeling.

05. Skirts or pants?
Depends on the day and the situation

06. Socks or leggings?
Socks.

07. Hoodies or jackets?
Depends on the weather.

08. Heels or sneakers?
Heels.

09. Straight or curly hair?
Straight, usually.

10. Hoop or dangling earrings?
Dangling earrings.

11. White or black?
Usually black.

12. Victoria’s secret or bath and body works?
Bath and Body Works...though I'd rather not pick.

13. Smoothies or lattes?.
Lattes.

14. Diet or regular sodas?
Don't care.

15. Water or daiquiris?
Strawberry daiquiris, to be precise.

16. Pearls or diamonds?
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

17. Vintage or boho?
I'm more of a vintage girl.

18. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?
There's a difference? Who knew?

19. Lindsay or Hilary?
I admit, I'm a Hilary person.

21. Friends or family?
Can't pick one over the other with this.

22. Lip gloss or lip stick?
Lip gloss.

23. Manicure or pedicures?
Manicures.

24. Tank tops or beaters?
Tank tops.

25. Tiffany’s or Chanel?
Hmm. I've never been to Tiffany's...

26. love or peace?
Both? (Yes, the question mark is there on purpose)

27. Sunglassess or purses?
Purses, I break sunglasses all the time anyway

IN A GUY:

28. Funny or Serious?
Funny most of the time, knows how to be serious

29. Romantic or Daredevil?
Romantic.

30.Cute or Hot?
Cute. Yep.

31. Dark Eyes or bright & dreamy Eyes?
Why can't dark eyes be "dreamy"? The person who wrote this was biased.
Either or, it doesn't really matter.

32. Long Hair or Short Hair?
Short.

34. Clean-cut or Rough?
Clean-cut.

35. Good Dancer or Good Singer?
Singer. Especially if he happens to be a bass.

36. Basketball Player or Football Player?
Football.

37. Jock or Rebel?
Um. Don't care.

38. Smoker or Non-smoker?
Also don't care.

39. Drunk or Sober?
Just as long as he's not an alcoholic, I'm good.

40. Druggie or Clean?
Clean please.

41. Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?
Motorcycle.

42. Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?
I'm a fan of the goatee, myself.

43. Younger or Older
Older, I'm not a cradle robber.

44. Player or Loyal?
What kind of girl would say player?


Also, as a sidenote, I ran into the reporter I had a crush on over the summer. Still nice, dreamy, working for the same newspaper and planning on getting out of Vegas as soon as he can.

And as a final sidenote, I find that I prefer the Coffee Bean to Starbucks. Shocking, I know, to hear the Starbucks junkie say that. Too bad there isn't a CB in Reno that I know of.

No comments: