5.16.2007

So it begins...

I am sitting in my dorm room 456 for the last time ever. Most of my stuff is packed away and stored in a storage unit over the summer and the rest is in three suitcases, a carry-on dufflebag and a laptop bag. I'll be flying home to Vegas in about 14 hours.

I just finished my freshman year at the University of Nevada, Reno, where I'm majoring in journalism. I'm putting a very interesting year behind me, from friends and experiences to debates and production nights. After working at my student newspaper for a year, I'll be doing a summer internship with the News, the community newspapers in Vegas.

I've decided to create this blog to commemorate what the next three months of my life will hold. New experiences, new faces, new stories, new life. Well, for a little bit, anyway.

The fun starts Monday.

No comments: