8.01.2007

Winding down.

Today is Aug. 1.

Nine days until I'm done with my first internship.

Nineteen days until I'm no longer in Vegas.

One month until my birthday.

Got to work half an hour ago because I had to take a final exam at UNLV for my political science class. I think I passed.

I feel bad, because I forgot to look for corrections on something I did yesterday, and I didn't get the chance to call the animal shelter to confirm a photo being taken...

There's no use crying over spilled milk though. I just have to work extra hard on everything else I do for the next week and a half.

I just can't believe it's this close to being over. I'm a little sad, but more relieved than ever. The last break I had besides the weekends was for four days between my last final exam and my first day here. I need some rest.