10.09.2007

Currently.

These are the details of my life right now:

- I do not sleep enough.
- I live at the Sagebrush office and spend more time there than I do in the room that I pay to live in or with people used to see me on a regular basis.
- I have yet to write the essay that will decide whether I become a journalism major or not.
- Only God knows why I am not on the mandatory list for attending my J203 lectures.
- I am slowly losing bits of my soul as this year goes on and I become more bitter.
- I think more about newspapers than I do about most of the other aspects of my life.
- I am going to Italy next summer to have a break from journalism and to make sure that this is REALLY what I want to do with my life. I'm pretty sure it is, but I think I need a three-month break from it to make sure.
- I am probably not going to graduate in four years.
- I am not happy.
- I am horrible at parking cars.
- I still need to do laundry.
- I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but at the same time, I do.
- I am officially a workaholic, and yet my shit still doesn't get done on time.
- I skipped going to the homecoming game for no good reason.
- I drink too much coffee.
- I untagged all the photos of myself on Facebook from a certain party.
- I regret my last kiss, mostly because it was definitely not worth it.
- I need to buy my dad a birthday present.
- I need to get out more.
- I need to figure out how to make things better.
- I need to stop making excuses.
- And most importantly, I need to stop sucking. Pronto.

I'm just going to go to bed. I'm going to go to bed, and hopefully, not dream about newspapers.

No comments: